With most of our major economies facing a workforce crisis by 2030, the Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS) visa program is helping to plug the labour gap in the Australian market. Since it was introduced last year, there are more temporary visa holders than ever Down Under – in fact it’s the seventh most popular destination for travelling talent.
Here’s what else is happening in the Australian TSS visa landscape one year in.
Get our infographics to find out:
- the percentage of temporary visa holders in Australia on TSS visas
- how the TSS visa landscape changed since the abolition of the 457 visa
- which states benefited most from the TSS visa program
- what are the most common occupations among TSS visa holders
- which countries most TSS visa applicants come from