We’ve recently created two new types of Employment Reference Checks. You can now choose between our Streamlined and Verified references. So, what’s the best choice for your candidate today?
In this post, we give you a rundown of our two new checks. We explain how to weigh up your requirements and decide which check is best for you.
The CVCheck Difference
Regardless of which check you choose, Streamlined or Verified, all of our employment reference checks include:
- A choice of an ‘Essential’ or ‘Comprehensive’ set of questions to match the level of detail you would like regarding your candidate’s skills (technical, interpersonal, attributes, strengths, management style, areas for development etc.)
- 24/7 online ordering convenience
- Mobile friendly experience making responses from candidates and referees easier and quicker
- Real-time status updates on the progress of reference
- Direct SMS/Email to both candidates and referee for faster response times
- Easy to read reports
* * GST as applicable within your region. *All turnaround times are estimated working times for Australian checks and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays. Read more about our delivery times here.